My Culmination

 See my previous culmination blog to compare the arrangements.

This time we had less time to practice for culmination since we were informed late and trust me, I think that this would be the best culmination yet because our class looks amazing! The ceiling is decorated, props to attract parents attention. It is so beautiful how our teachers have decorated our whole third floor .I was chosen in Hindi skit and Science activity. I was very happy with my corners and was excited to represent them. I am narrator 1 in the hindi skit and have to handle all the props. In Science, I am partners with {luckily} my own classmate. We are explaining about missions to Mars.

Wish me good luck for my culmination tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Culmination 2021

Introduction

Culmination Part 2 {The party}