My Culmination 2021

  👋Hi! I am Joy.Today I'll share my experience about culmination day {the day we present everything we have learned in school to our parents}. 3 weeks before our lines/ script was shared by our teachers.Well! I started practicing that same moment.I had to talk in Hindi having three set of lines. The rest of the part was shared between my friends Anvi, Chiranjeev and Alka .We had both sections A and B combined so me and Alka were in B , Chiranjeev and Anvi were in  A.

  In the first week we were put  together in the break out rooms for 30 minutes for practice and had regular classes when I was in Delhi and then in Chandigarh.

  Then in the second week we practiced for one hour everyday, when I was in Khadra Pathar.

  And finally, in the third week we had only one class and the rest of the time we had culmination practice.This is when we were in Bangalore. So you see guys my itinerary????

Well yesterday, {the day before culmination}we said all the lines in good flow and it was compulsory to clear all our doubts then.After a long long day, we finally all prepared with no doubts remaining. 

At last the day arrived.The day of the culmination.I woke up early in the morning took a bath, got dressed in my favorite shiny and comfy top and sat for class.We practiced for a while and moments later ma'am said that all the parents can join by their phones and laptops as it was time to perform.

  The culmination started.People spoke about their respective subjects, made parents do activities (by the way my papa won the fraction Kahoot test) and made them say tough tongue twisters.I said my lines effortlessly and with confidence and so did the others.

  At the end our parents filled in a feedback form to rate how good. Now tomorrow{the day after the culmination} we have a year end party✌ that I am sooooo happy about.We are going to have games, we are going to have breakfast together🍯, dance💃 and much more.I do not exactly know what is going to happen but I know that it is going to be fun. Waiting eagerly.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Culmination Part 2 {The party}