Culmination Part 2 {The party}

๐Ÿ‘‹ Hi.I am Joy and if you are reading this post first, please read the previous one before reading this one so that you get an idea of what happened yesterday {The day before the party}.Anyways let me start telling you about the ๐ŸŽ‰Year End Party๐ŸŽ‰ that I was talking about.

  Like any normal day,I woke up and felt that I just slept. I was so so very tired! Yet, I got dressed up๐Ÿ‘—and got connected to my class. I heard ma'am asking if we all were ready with the ingredients. WHAT?? It was a shock to me as I wasn't ready at all.

 I realised we were making something with fruits. I ran to the kitchen and asked mom to cut 2 fruits fast!I ran back to my class and told my Ms Jerin that I was not ready. I felt like I just visited the sun and came back. UFF! The heat! Ma'am said that she would wait for some time before starting the session as there were other students too like me, preparing at the 11th hour..My mom is fast and versatile so, she cut melon๐Ÿ‰ and banana๐ŸŒ for me.Then I got back to my class again and told ma'am I was ready now. Then mam asked us to get chat masala. I once again quickly went to the kitchen and told my mom to give me the chat masala. I put everything in a bowl and mixed it. Ms Jerin Herin said we all can eat it . And then I had my first bite and yes...... It felt so yummy and tangy I loved it so much. To make the day more interesting  Ms Jerin made us play a memory game. Where  ma'am showed us few things and counted till 10. After counting 10 she stopped sharing the screen. She asked us what all things do we remember. To my surprise I could tell every single thing that was on the slide.It was so amazing. All the other students also spoke.

After that we told stories to each other about animals, our pets and more.Soon it was time to say bye to everyone.I felt sad that I cant talk to my friends but at the same time, I wanted to go to fourth grade.I am feeling all happy and excited . I am also feeling old as we have to be more responsible and study more. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Culmination 2021

Introduction